Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Ace and his cousin Kyran...


So Nick knocked up a girl named Brittany. Brittany has a 17 month old (or 1.5 years if you will), his name is Kyran. We spend a lot of time together, because we have double dates at our house to watch Game of Thrones, but mostly to get to know Brittany and support her in our crazy family and that little Mexican baby growing inside her! The cutest thing in the world is watching Kyran and Ace play together. They do all kinds of stuff together and Brit and I both agree that it’s good for Kyran, because he’s learning how to share. It’s also good for Ace, cause he’s learning how to share… and how to scream, chat, eat, drink from a sippy cup, (and I swear I see it in Ace’s eyes when Kyran gets up from playing and walks away… Ace wants to do it too!) We try to get as many pictures as we can and I know soon Kyran will be wrapped up in being a big brother and Ace will wonder where his little sibling is. If Kyran has one, that means Ace wants one. Matt and I have had so much fun watching Ace interact with people his own height, this kid is gonna be social! It’s not so bad hanging out with your brother (who has become an instant dad, and it great at it by the way!) and his KUGF either (that’s knocked up girl friend), she’s really a sweet girl and a wonderful mother and I’m excited she’s joining the fam!
Here are some pics of the mini BFF’s

Darth Vader, Yoda & Chewbacca

Just hangin

Bath Time!
Playing with Grandpa
Playing in Bumbo's

Helping Ace ride!

Holding hands in strollers!


We love Costco carts!

Grandma's n Easter

Grandpa bought them matching suits for Easter :)


Goodbye kisses from Ky Pie

Ace was crying, Ky gave him his bottle

Ky wanted to show Ace how to do it

Ace watches everything he does!

More bath time!

Swimming together :)
Dress Up Time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment